Information about the System Unit
Front of the system unit
- Power Switch – This system unit is used to turn the power supply on or off for the computer.
- Reset Button – This button is used to turn the computer back on without power supply turned off.
- Lights – The light color of the red color in the system unit, indicating that the hard disk core is being read by the computer. Green or blue light indicates power supply.
- DVD / CD- This section allows access to computer-connected DVD / CD data.
Rear part of system unit
Port and connection information: –
- Power – Power port supplies electricity to the computer with the help of a power wire.
- Keyboard / Mouse – In this port the PS / 2 keyboard and mouse are connected.
- Serial port – Serial port is a general-purpose port, in which almost any device such as modem, keyboard, and mouse is added.
- Parallel Port – Parallel port is used to connect the printer. This is also called printer port.
- Video port – Video port is used to connect external monitors, projectors.
- The USB-Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a multi-purpose port of a new technology, with the help of almost all the hardware (keyboard, mouse, printer, camera, modem) used in today’s time from the computer Can connect.
- With the help of Ethernet – Ethernet port, you can connect to the local area network of the computer and the internet.
- Audio – Audio port is used to connect the speaker.
Inside the System Unit –
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Basic Input-Output Software (BIOS)
- Random access memory (RAM)
- Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Network Interface Card (NIC)
In my previous post, I gave a little information about the computer , related courses to computer, Generations Of Computer and the history of computer.if you have any questions relating to this post Information about System Unit, then you can ask me through a comment or contact form. If you liked this post, do not forget to share it with your friends.